¡Contáctanos!

Queremos saber de tí.

Escríbenos y en unos momentos te contactará un asesor.

 

         

123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789

email@address.com

 

You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

Refe_55106c8cde3ca_apple-chair-desk-996.jpg

News

From Los Altos to the world!

info ubaya

We wish to share a news story published in Mural from Grupo Reforma in June 26th 2015 about Ubaya Textile

In one year, Ubaya Textile has positioned in the national and international activewear and swimwear market. 70% of its clients are from the United States and the remaining 30% come from national brands.

According to Julio Cordero, one of the founders, the company is a production solution for global brands, its competitive advantage is the closeness to the United States and its biggest competitor is Asia.

We're certified as IMMEX, a federal government program that allows you to import materials temporarily, transform them and export them as finished product without paying taxes. This reflects on costs for our American clients and represents an important competitive advantage.

Ubaya Textile was founded with the objective to satisfy the quality needs of global brands with the respect for the enviroment. The company is supported by the +25 year experience of Ricardo Garcin, who was a Jantzen Inc. licensee.

It all started with the issue of outsourcing and manufacturing in Mexico. In 2000-2001 American companies started to outsource in Asia, we stopped being competitive with pricing in Mexico regarding labour costs, but we have started being competitive again regarding pricing and our geographical advantage.

Today the company has 84 employees, of which 90% are women and are planning to grow to 370 - 400 employees in four years and to have the capacity to manufacture over 200,000 garments each month. 

Almost 500,00 garments with dry fit technology were manufactured from June 2014 to May 2015. Jaime Ruizvelasco, CEO of Seahorse, said to be very happy with Ubaya's work.